- This event has passed.
Casco Bay Kelp Farm Cruise
April 24 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$40
Have you ever wanted to visit a kelp farm at harvest time? Join us for Seaweed Week’s first-ever Casco Bay cruise departing from Portland, ME. On this 3-hour trip, we’ll visit a kelp farm to see harvesting in action, hear from University of Maine seaweed scientist Jaclyn Robidoux, sample some seaweedy food and drink and more!
Hosted by Heritage Seaweed owner and Seaweed Week founder Josh Rogers.
- Tickets: https://www.heritageseaweed.com/products/kelp-farm-cruise-monday-april-24-2023
- Date: Monday, April 24, 2023, 10am to 1 pm
- Location: Departs from the wharf at Fogg’s Water Taxi, 72 Commercial St, Portland, ME
- Boarding: Arrive by 9:45 am (boat departs promptly at 10am). Print and show your receipt to board.
- Parking: No on-site parking available
- Ages: All ages welcome (but must be ticketed)
- Cancellation/refund policy: Refunds are not offered if purchasers cancel or don’t show to this charter cruise, so please make sure you’re committed to going. Event will happen rain or shine. However, high seas or other unforeseen events may require the organizer to cancel. If the organizer cancels the event, a full refund will be issued to your original form of payment.